《再别康桥》英文版,你读过么?

分享到:

Goodbye Again, Cambridge

Xuzhimo

再别康桥

徐志摩

《再别康桥》英文版,你读过么?

I leave softly, gently,

轻轻的我走了

Exactly as I came.

正如我轻轻的来

I wave to the western sky,

我轻轻的招手

Telling it goodbye softly, gently.

作别西天的云彩

The golden willow at the river edge

那河畔的金柳

Is the setting sun's bride.

是夕阳中的新娘

Her quivering reflection

波光里的艳影

Stays fixed in my mind.

在我的心头荡漾

Green grass on the bank

软泥上的青荇

Dances on a watery floor

油油的在水底招摇

In bright reflection.

在康河的柔波里

I wish myself a bit of waterweed

我甘心做一条水草

Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.

那树荫下的一潭

That creek in the shade of the great elms,Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the wate

不是清泉,是天上虹,揉碎在浮藻间,

And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream.

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass.

向青草更青处漫溯,

In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond

满载一船星辉,

I sing to my heart's content.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But now, no, I cannot sing

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even Summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!

I leave quietly

悄悄的我走了,

As I came quietly.

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves.

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

不带走一片云彩。

来源:英语说SpeakEnglish

右侧教学logo

品牌宣传、推广营销、渠道合作

  • 010-68890804
  • 010-68890800
  • jiaoxue@cri.cn
2017世界教育日大会世界教育日大会Google翻译Google翻译有道有道新浪微博微博淘宝教育淘宝教育腾讯精品课腾讯精品课腾讯课堂腾讯课堂搜狐公众平台搜狐公众平台百度教育百度教育畅游畅游新华网教育新华网教育人民网教育人民网教育中国网教育中国网教育央视网央视网央广网教育央广网教育中国青年网教育中国青年网教育中国经济网教育中国经济网教育中新网中新网中青在线中青在线中国教育新闻网中国教育新闻网腾讯教育腾讯教育搜狐教育搜狐教育网易教育网易教育新浪教育新浪教育凤凰网教育凤凰网教育千龙网教育千龙网教育芥末堆芥末堆多知网多知网澎湃澎湃新京报新京报证券时报证券时报36kr36kr华尔街日报华尔街日报大燕教育大燕教育北京考试报北京考试报中国学生健康报中国学生健康报中国教育在线中国教育在线黄河新闻网科教黄河新闻网科教留学e网留学e网培生中国培生中国沪江网沪江网智慧文创智慧文创欧风欧风新东方在线新东方在线青塔网青塔网环球网校环球网校中公教育中公教育中大网校中大网校雅思中国雅思中国学堂在线学堂在线网编学院网编学院人教学习网人教学习网跨考教育跨考教育达内IT培训达内IT培训